Saturday, October 4, 2008

Advice

SO, Kyle told me a couple days ago during our AWC [after work clove, or this time camel] that if i'm trying to get laid as much as possible, I need to be a lot, lot more slutty. I took his advice to heart last night and decided to try it out on an easy target.
I texted an acquaintance of mine who is usually down with very little manipulation but has been, as of late, difficult and annoying. At first I tried my usual trick of "Hey what are you doin" to little avail. I hate it when I have to work for a meaningless lay. It was time to bring out the inner slut.
I asked him if he worked tomorrow during the day, and when I recieved a positive response, said "We should hang out then". I got back a horrorsome response:

"Ok, what do you want to do?"

Shit. Shit. This was supposed to be easy. I pondered the question for a while and was about to just leave it unresponded and give up, when a half-asleep Bianca tells me to say "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
GENIUS!

I get back an even more difficult response of "Up to you". God damn it. It was time to be a real slut- desperate times call for desperate measures.
"I think you know"

Bam, there, I said it. All of my boldness went unrewarded with the response "No, what". I hate him. I went to bed.


I woke up this morning to a text asking me what I was doing. I responded, thinking that my efforts have finally paid off, and I get nothing in return. It is now 12 hours since the first text, and I am still unlaid.

What I don't understand is why this is so difficult. The last time I was "in a relationship", it was impossible to NOT cheat because I had so many young men on my tail. Now I can't even get laid by someone exponentially sluttier than I am. I'm pretty sure that if there is a God, which theres not, I am being punished for being such an asshole this summer.

I guess there's always work tonight.
 
Hit CountersRank Noodle